Every program have list of rules and guidelines that it should be done for all the participants. This terms and conditions may be different in each symposium. We should learn it first so that we know it is appropriate or not with our conditions.
Belows are the rules we usually see in the symposium:
- Once you registered the symposium, you should try to not cancel it. Participants will receive a receipt of completed registration form as acceptance of the terms and conditions as stipulated.
- Do a payment after you succeed the registration.
- The organizer does not responsible for any accident, injury (including death), direct damages, indirect damages (including economic loss), costs or losses, suffered while attending, traveling to/from, or traveling between the events, even due to negligence (including gross negligence) of the event, its employees, servants, agents, and contractors.
- Register with your valid information.
- Submit the paper and other documents (if required) within the due date.
- Ask the customer service of the event for more information.
Hope that rules can help you to participate the symposium. Good luck!