Making a paper is one of the requirements to participate an international symposium. And before we make it, there are some things should be noticed by the participants. The first one makes a paper with international language. That is because the symposium will be performed with English.
Before we learn to make a good international paper, we should dig all the information about the symposium we want to attend. The quality of the symposium, the institute organizer, and of course terms and conditions to be a part of that event.
There are some characteristics of a qualified paper, we should make;
- The topic should be the same with the theme of the symposium.
- The compatibility content of the paper on the topic, whether it is equal or not.
- The importance of the topic, why we should raise it.
- The aim of the paper should be real, significant, and modern.
- The method or approach and all materials must be clear and valid.
- The realization and conclusion, we make should be appropriate to the analysis
If the paper is qualified, the reviewer will pass our paper. And then we will do presentation from it. But sometimes it takes time for the reviewer to review all the papers. The bigger symposium is, much paper that have been submitted.
Basically, there are 4 categories of the paper. That are rejected, accept with major revision, accept with minor revision, and accept. But, the categories depend from the institute organizer. We can still submit our paper after we revise the paper. So let’s try to make qualified paper.